IPTA My First Choice

Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
Telegram
Email

A seminar for students who had received their SPM examination results was held at Buntong Sri Maha Mariamman temple hall. Mr. Jayaseelan (President of Perak Nesakaranggal Movement) said that this seminar was organized in collaboration with University Malaya Indian Graduates Action Committee and Perak Nesakaranggal Movement for the benefit of the students, more than 200 students from across the state of Perak attended this academic pathway guide seminar entitled IPTA (Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Awam) MY First choice.

The main objective of the seminar was to encourage students to prioritize government-funded higher education institutions. Mr. Thirunavukurasu Letsumanan, Coordinator from the Indian Graduates Committee of University Malaya told all students and parents that the Government absorbs 90% of the tuition fees of students studying at Public universities hence the students would only need to pay the remainder 10% of the fee. He also added, the graduates from this universities will be given the first priority to work in government sectors thus ensuring a brighter future.

This seminar was a great success after a gap of two years since it was last held due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

4 Responses

    1. Hi Ms, the program was for SPM, STPM & Matrix student too,
      follow FB @ Concerned UM Indian Graduates – CUMIG for further details,

  1. Is this awareness program done at specific areas in Ipoh? If yes, when would be the next one? Please advise.

    1. Hi Mr Satish, this is an annual program for our students and was held in Ipoh,,
      you can follow on FB @ Concerned UM Indian Graduates – CUMIG for further details,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected
Latest News