The Department of Anesthesiology & Intensive Care, Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital, Ipoh, in collaboration with the Ipoh Anesthesia Society, will be hosting the World Anesthesia Day celebration 2023 on October 15, 2023, from 10 AM to 10 PM at Aeon Mall Station 18, Ipoh.
The objectives of this program are as follows:
- To provide the community with an understanding of the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care and its role.
- To expose and educate the public on anesthesia-related matters.
- To provide information on the importance of Basic Life Support, CPR, and emergency care.
- To share experiences of healthcare professionals in the operating room and Intensive Care Unit (ICU), especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To conduct basic health examinations and health lectures for the community.
The theme for World Anesthesia Day 2023 is ‘Green Anesthesia, It’s now or never.’ Various activities will be conducted, including educational exhibitions, Zumba exercises, fun games, lectures on recycling, lucky draws, and more. Public participation is FREE.
Source: HRPB Ipoh National Anaesthesia Day 2023 FB