• To coordinate and participate in school marketing and promotional activities including school events, education fairs, exhibitions and etc. for business development.
• Assist with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns.
• Assist with student enquiries and consultation.
• To liaise with suppliers and vendors to acquire quotations and prepare relevant documents for management approval.
• Content writing skills for website, social media, and press.
• Strong sense of media aesthetic and digital marketing trend
• To create and distribute compelling social content across digital platforms.
• And any other ad hoc tasks. (e.g. assist in school operations)
Your Skills & Talents
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Marketing, Mass
Communications, or equivalent.
• Passionate, outgoing, and willing to put effort to achieve
stakeholder (students, parents, staff, and teachers) satisfaction.
• Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia, must
possess trilingual ability.
• At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.
• Required Skill(s): Copywriting, Public Relations, Graphic Designing,
Photography skills (will be an added advantage).
• Preferably Junior Executive specialised in Advertising/Media
Planning/PR/Marketing or equivalent.
To apply, kindly fill up and attached your CV and personalised cover letter in the form below.